Katherine Carey Millinery

Friday, April 9, 2010

More Fella's

My Very First Gents Collection circa 1992

LOVE THIS!!!
So a classic collection for the fella's and this photo FANTASTIC!!!
I was doing one of my very first shows at the Sponto Gallery in Venice Beach and we decided to do a photo shoot.  These three boys were heading to the boardwalk and we asked them is they would pose for a moment and LOOK AT THIS BRILLIANCE!!!

I don't even know their names BUT each one is so unique and their expressions timeless and well THIS IS one of my most favorite photos EVER!

The hats speak for themselves and I am thrilled to be making a New Gents Collection that will start in ....6 DAYS!!!!

21 days can change a habit 60 days could just Change Your Life!!!!

I am SO READY!!!! ARE YOU!?!?!

60 HATS IN 60 DAYS STARTING NEXT WEDNESDAY!!!!

HOORAY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment