Katherine Carey Millinery

Thursday, April 15, 2010

How Day One Unfolded


Today after napping with The Tiger rather than fighting The Beast I arose to soak in a tub of honey and lavender. I embraced the Power of Today without even realizing and then I opened up.


Full on to ...What Do I Truly Want???

I stepped out of the tub and into these words:


My Dream is as Special As Me
As Unique As Me
It IS Multi-Layered
Requires Effortless Ease

It IS Multi-Dimensional, Opening Beautifully
A New Petal to Discover
AND with it a New Scent of Mystery
The Fragrance Vanilla, Wild Rose and Gardenia
Mixed with Chai, Ginger, and Musk

It IS about Joyfulness
It IS about Love
It IS about Shining As Exceptional
As I AM

I Want to Let Go of The Wheel and Just Be Free
The Wheel Wants Me to Hold On
Not Too Tightly

I WILL Do This
I Desire to See What IS behind The Door to My Possibilities
I See Myself Unlocking Doors
I See Myself Being Embraced
WITH Laughter and Thoughtfulness
I SEE The Gestures

The Design IS Obvious
The Technique My Own
The Sweetness Maple Honey

Yes
My Dream
IS Ab-Soul-utely
Divine
It IS
Unfolding
It IS
Mine!
....................................................

And then I designed 2 hats!
xoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment