Katherine Carey Millinery

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Day 2 is a HUGE FLOWER

The Sister to yesterday's hat IS MADE!!!

Folds of lite weight sinamay straw create a delicate & light flower that sits a top the head! Both Sister's have Mother of Pearl buttons & vintage lace (given to me by Hoppy (my neighbor in one of my studios years ago....he gave myself and my studio partner, I believe, 3 hefty bags full of "stuff"...ALL TREASURE...vintage lace, jet glass beads, victorian jewelry...needless to say I have held on to much of these and with this collection, when fitting, I just "may" use some...these lace ribbons were part of Mrs. Von Tempsky's craft supplies - I can only imagine what...... she designed) I have held on to these lace pieces for almost 16 years...they ARE Treasures. ♥

Photos coming soon. Starting to feel better. Thank You God! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment