Katherine Carey Millinery

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Dreams Really Do Come true!


When I think of all the dreams that have come true in past year I am blown away.  On a business/career level alone I have seen 4 dreams some which were 10-20 years in the wishing actually come true and with in 6 months of each other!!!

How is this possible???

. I think that Clarifying IS Key.
I think that if you can not clearly clarify then it takes all that much longer to come to pass. Why do I think such??? Well I have had most of these dreams for 20 years and it wasn't until I started believing in them that they started coming true.


Believing in them means taking actual steps towards them . I think in my life it is a beautiful combination of QHP and Faith in God and just trust in general that has made these come to pass. My faith is very important for to have Real Faith you must actually believe that this IS possible. It's one thing to pray, but praying and waiting leads to a lot of waiting. Praying and then taking a step into the unknown shows God that you absolutely believe this is possible, you are certain and determined.

Here is another opportunity to practice the QHP and definitely Passionate Detachment.. for it IS important to take those blind faith filled steps but you must detach from outcome for to let the Universe unfold Your Grand Plan. The Universe's plan for You "just" may be grander than what You See for Yourself.

Why I wrote this is because the very first step (for me) is to clarify...Announce My Dream! (of the moment) GO ahead... Announce! What DO You Want?? Once You determine that, step one has been taken. You can say You want "everything"...great! BUT if You can't name one thing then You have no starting point. Go ahead and dream the universe...why not? Which part would you like to start with...cuz You Need To Start somewhere.

I do have a suggestion.  I am part of a fantastic family of Believers on Dreams and I invite You to join us at http://diamond-dance.ning.com/

It is free to join and You can unfold Your Deepest Desires in a warm setting FULL of Encouragement.  What is the QHP???  Well starting in April You will see!  It is a wonderful guide to Living Your Exceptional Life!

The Quantum Heart Project!!!!

Share Your Dreams with Us...We WILL get you Rolling!

xoxox

Katherine
inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment